B.E Biomedical Engineering
Courses of Study for B.E. Degree in Biomedical Engineering
(Approved by HEC/PEC):
(Recommended by National Curriculum Revision Committee-2012)
Placing in Hospitals / Biomedical Equipment Supplying firms and Clinical Laboratories:
- To familiarize with the work environment in a medical concern.
- To gain technical knowledge, operation and application of various medical and laboratory equipments.
- Elective Courses to be taught on the availability of Subject Teacher
Placing in Hospitals / Biomedical Equipment Supplying Industries:
- To learn repair, maintenance & calibration of various Medical Equipment/Instruments.
- To understand working principles of specific class of Equipment / Instruments.
- Elective Courses to be taught on the availability of Subject Teacher.